Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello to our wonderful followers! This is Hana-Chan! This is the first time for me to put up a comic and my first blog! YAYAYAYAYA!!!! *cough* Anyway.... There is a story behind this one...One day my IDIOT brother told me that THE cat died and when he said that I instantly thought that MY cat died. He even showed where he buried the cat so I got really upset because I love my Kitty, Tibo but then I found out that it wasn't Tibo it was some random cat that died in our yard and my brother buried it....Brothers are soooo wonderful...Jerk. Anyway I hope you enjoyed today's comic. Moriko drew the comic and edited and I Hana-Chan edited as well. Yay Teamwork!

2 comments:

  1. (Moriko) Thanks! That's what it put me in mind of when Hana-chan texted me going, "My brother's a jerk! Tibo's not dead! Grr!!!" (That's pro'ably not verbatim, but close enough...)

    ReplyDelete