Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FIRST STRIP YAY!!!!!!!!!!!


WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! ...It's done. Yay! I was gonna put it up later, but seeing as we're under blizzard warning..... I didn't want to not be able to put it up at all. Better early than never.

Drawn & edited by Shiawase Moriko, typeset & further editing by Hana-chan.

Before I go on, I feel it is necessary to explain something: This comic strip was originally intended to be a normal manga, read right-to-left, about us killing vampires. And of course THAT idea is now done to the point of oblivion by...well, everyone else. And zombies were the next-best thing. I like zombehs. X3

Expect the next strip in exactly a week, if we're not under another blizzard warning. God, how I love winter...I could just blast Jack Frost in the face with a flamethrower, yes I could...

Also, tell me if you can't read the last panel. I think the preview button is whacked.

1 comment: