Friday, November 19, 2010

First blog! Yay!

Hey! Moriko here, also known as Hiromi! (You'll know who that is on Tuesday. ^^)

First, let me start off by saying we don't have any art READY yet. That is, I've finished 3 scripts and they're scanned. I have yet to receive the virtual copy from Hana-chan (aka Izumi), and as soon as I do I'm off to the library to do the editing.

If you're curious as to what these strips will look like, here's the URL for my gallery on Fanart-Central (kinda like DeviantArt, only not. My username's the same there as it is on FAC) URL: http://www.fanart-central.net/user-aeris7dragon.php

My inspiration for doing a web-comic kinda thing was Penny Arcade. (If you don't know, Google it.) Hana-chan's was Mega Tokyo (I'm assuming. I can't speak for her because she's not here, but I'm pretty sure that was her inspiration.)

Welp, I'll sign off now, since I would like to return to my Team Four Star episodes on Youtube. Yes, I watch abridged series. Yes, I watch Dragon Ball Z. What of it?

2 comments: