Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mewwy Kwissmiss, peopwes!!!! XD

Moriko here again!!! It is currently 5:40 pm and I'm really happy for some reason... meh. Oh, wait, now it's 5:41...

I was going to do a special strip for Christmas/Solstice/Kwanzaa/Chanukkah/whatever-other-holiday, but I kinda put it off... I did draw a holiday picture, but the subject matter was characters from my book that I've been writing for a year and a friend that's not Hana-chan, and I did write up some zombie parody lyrics for Dashing Through the Snow, but I don't have a scanner here and I don't want to run and grab the paper I wrote the lyrics on (because it's in my room and I have to go around outside to get there... -_-' It's cold.)
So I'll just grace your waiting eyes with a stupid rant about nothing in particular.

I love/hate how it didn't really look like December here until about a week ago. I mean, I hate snow (I was born in Southern California, and we don't really have snow there at all), but, well, when it's December it should look like the December that occurs around here and not somewhere slightly more southern.

But it was fun frolicking around at the park the next town over, within walking distance of Hana-chan's house, with our friend that just got back temporarily from the army and his girlfriend, with Hana-chan, our friend who's going into the army soon, and our friend who's way into guitar. (The latter two are actually both into guitar, and it's really fun to listen to them face off as if they were in a real-life Guitar Hero.) Even though I only threw one snowball and made a pitiful excuse for a snow angel, it was an awesome day. Days like that don't just happen all the time, and it's days like that that, no matter what time of the year, makes us appreciate our lives, our friends, and whatever happens I can keep on living through the bad stuff with memories like that.


...Since I appear to be going all cheesy and mushy, I think I'll stop now... >///< But seriously, don't take your friends for granted, because they might not always be there in the years to come. And I hope you all enjoy your Christmas, Boxing Day, and Kwanzaa. And have a happy new 2011. (We've got two more years until the zombie apocalypse!!! YAY!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment